We are excited to invite you to the Cavalier Workshops at Western Technical College! Come to a workshop, and we'll help you complete your application items. Our team of experts is here to guide you every step of the way.
What can you do at the Cavalier Workshops?
- Submit an application
- Complete a Viewpoint Screening Health Portal Upload
- Complete a Viewpoint Screening Background Check
- Get help with program admission items
- And much more!
Workshop Dates and Locations
Click the links below to register for the workshop you plan to attend. Registration is encouraged but walk-ins are welcomed.
All workshops are held in the Welcome Center, which is located in room 101 of the Student Success Center at 716 Badger Street, La Crosse, WI 54601.
- July 19, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- July 26, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- August 2, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- August 9, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- August 16, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- August 23, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
If you need accommodations for this meeting, please let us know as soon as possible or connect with Access Services (firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-785-9524).