Western Technical College and Viterbo University have a co-admission agreement for students interested in transferring to Viterbo.
This admissions process allows students to be formally admitted to both Western and Viterbo at the same time, providing resources from both colleges and an easier process for students transferring from Western to Viterbo. Western students can take advantage of Viterbo student benefits while they are still attending Western, before transferring.
Co-admission benefits include:
- Work with a Viterbo transfer specialist located on Western’s campus
- Exclusive Western student visit experiences to Viterbo
- Western co-admission student orientation experiences
- Joint Western-Viterbo first-year experience programming
- Western and Viterbo Student IDs
- Access to Western’s Wellness Center and Viterbo’s Mathy Center (Recreation Programs)
- Reduced-price ticket access at Viterbo’s Fine Arts Center
- Access to both colleges’ Student Success Center services, including tutoring
- Entry to athletic events
- Opportunity to join student clubs and organizations at both colleges
- Library access, including databases
- Open invitation to Viterbo’s Ethics Institute and Dahl School of Business events
- Opportunity to apply for resident housing at Western or Viterbo, as capacity and policy allows
- $10,000 renewable scholarship when enrolled at Viterbo, not to be stacked with other articulation or merit scholarships
Once you are enrolled as a Western student, you are encouraged to meet with Viterbo's Transfer Specialist Mackenzie Hallett (contact information below) to learn more about this unique opportunity. When you're ready to apply to Viterbo, go to www.viterbo.edu/apply.