Western and area school districts are partnering to offer Admissions Coaching services to high school students and parents as they plan for life after high school. Western Admissions Coaches offer services to all high school students, no matter where your path may take you. The role of the Admissions Coach is to reduce barriers to enrolling in college and to help you successfully navigate through each step of the college application and program requirements. They are here to support you and answer questions you may have and will guide you up through the registration of your classes.
Admissions Coaches offer assistance with:
- Career exploration
- Identifying colleges and programs that match career interests
- College application process
- Individual meetings with students
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Postsecondary transfer opportunities
- Classroom presentations
Through Admissions Coaching, we can connect you to:
- Information on Western’s programs
- Program shadows
- Campus tours
- Dual credit opportunities
- Courses available at Western’s five regional locations
- Other two- and four-year colleges and universities
Meet with a Western Admissions Coach at your high school. Your guidance office can help schedule an appointment or you can contact your Admissions Coach directly.
Our High School Admissions Coaches
Not currently a high school student? Find out about our other Admissions Coaches.
If you are currently enrolled as a student at Western, please reach out to a College Advisor with questions about your schedule, program choice, or academic goals.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an Admissions Coach, please complete the following steps:
- Create an account in Western's Online Dashboard. (This step will only need to be completed once.)
- Provide your first name, last name, and personal email address and press submit.
- To create your password, click on the link sent to your personal email address.
- Once you've created your account, click the schedule link above for the Admissions Coach you want to meet with.
- Login using the email address and password created in step one.