In relation to COVID-19, the following information has temporarily been included under the academic Grading Policy and Procedure for military-connected students.
In compliance with Federal Law H.R. 7105, Section EC. 1104 Veteran and service members who utilize VA education benefits and withdraw from a program or course related to the COVD-19 emergency between March 1, 2020 and ending December 21, 2021, may be covered for the following reasons:
- illness, quarantine, or social distancing requirements;
- issues associated with COVID–19 testing accessibility;
- access or availability of childcare;
- providing care for a family member or cohabitants;
- change of location or residence due to COVID–19 or associated school closures;
- employment changes or financial hardship; and
- issues associated with changes in format or medium of instruction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Veteran Military Center.
This federal website contains handouts, fact sheets, and forms for many of the available benefits.