Due to the COVID-19 precautions taken by Western Technical College, the College Advisors will be available remotely until further notice. Please connect with your advisor directly for assistance, you will find their contact information below. You may also call 608-785-9553 to schedule phone or video conference appointments.
If you are a current student with questions about your schedule, program choice, or academic goals, College Advisors can help. They are dedicated to making sure you earn your credential in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of barriers.
The College Advisors provide assistance with:
- Trouble shooting academic barriers e.g. Blackboard, tutoring, work/life/school balance
- Reviewing current course schedule
- Identifying professional and personal goals
- Connecting students to additional campus resources
Stop in the division offices, the nearest Regional Location front office, or call 608-785-9440 to schedule an appointment and get your questions answered!
Our College Advisors
If you are not a currently enrolled student, please reach out to an Admissions Coach to learn more about how to get started at Western.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a College Advisor, please complete the following steps:
- Create an account in Western's Online Dashboard. (This step will only need to be completed once.)
- Provide your first name, last name, and personal email address and press submit.
- To create your password click on the link sent to your personal email address.
- Once you've created your account, click the schedule link above for the College Advisor you want to meet with.
- Login using the email address and password created in step one.