If you are a current student with questions about your schedule, program choice, or academic goals, College Advisors can help. They are dedicated to making sure you earn your credential in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of barriers.
The College Advisors provide assistance with:
- Trouble shooting academic barriers e.g. Blackboard, tutoring, work/life/school balance
- Reviewing current course schedule, academic planning, and course registration
- Identifying professional and personal goals
- Connecting students to additional campus resources
Please connect with your advisor directly for assistance and/or to make an appointment. You will find their contact information below.
You may also stop in the division offices, the nearest Regional Location front office, chat with us online, or call 608-785-9553 to schedule an advising appointment and get your questions answered!
Our College Advisors
Not sure who to contact? See which advisor is assigned to your program.
If you are not a currently enrolled student, please reach out to an Admissions Coach to learn more about how to get started at Western.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a College Advisor, please complete the following steps:
- Create an account in Western's Online Dashboard. (This step will only need to be completed once.)
- Provide your first name, last name, and personal email address and press submit.
- To create your password click on the link sent to your personal email address.
- Once you've created your account, click the schedule link above for the College Advisor you want to meet with.
- Login using the email address and password created in step one.