Requirements to Apply
- You must have completed the Western Admissions Application
- You must have your Western student ID number
- You must be enrolled or planning to enroll in 6 or more credits for the fall term
Deadlines to Apply
High school seniors, new students, or current students waiting to get into their program can start applying March 1 with a June 1 deadline.
Current students taking core program classes start applying in September with a November 1 deadline.
Complete just one online application to be eligible for Foundation scholarships. Two references are required which will be requested through email in the application process.
For November 1 application, one reference must be from a current program related/specific** instructor in your program.
**Program related/specific are courses unique to your program and are not standard General Education courses.
For assistance or more information, contact Western Foundation Office at 608-785-9487.
High School Scholarships
- Must be a senior in high school.
- One $500 scholarship for each high school in the Western district.
- Must be planning to enroll 6 or more credits (part time student) at Western this summer or fall.
Deadline April 1, 2017
To apply for a high school scholarship, fill out and return this application form.