Requirements to Apply
- You must have completed the Western Admissions Application
- You must have your Western student ID number
- You must be enrolled or planning to enroll in 6 or more credits for the fall term
- Current students taking core program classes start applying in September with a November 1 deadline
- High school seniors, new students, or current students waiting to get into their program can start applying March 15 with a June 1 deadline
Complete just one online application to be eligible for Foundation scholarships. Two references are required which will be requested through email in the application process.
For November 1 applications, one reference must be from a current program related/specific** instructor in your program.
**Program related/specific are courses unique to your program and are not standard General Education courses.
For assistance or more information, contact Western Foundation Office at 608-785-9487.