If you need assistance completing the training, logging into Blackboard, or are experiencing other technical difficulties, please contact PCService@westerntc.edu or call 608-789-6266.
Congratulations on your decision to enroll in an online, hybrid, or blended course at Western Technical College. You have been directed to this web page because our records show you have not previously been enrolled in an online, hybrid, or blended course at Western.
To prepare you for the online component of your course(s) and to help you be successful, we have created a Student Readiness Training. The training includes a series of “Check your Understanding” tasks, videos, and resources to prepare you for the start of the term in your online, hybrid, or blended course. The full training should take less than an hour to complete.
To facilitate the training, do the following:
- Watch the Getting Started Video (click on the hyperlinked title to access the video) that demonstrates how to login to Blackboard.
- Login to your Blackboard account by going to http://blackboard.westerntc.edu.
- Username: your seven- or nine-digital student ID (all numbers)
- Password: the password you use to log into MyWestern, a campus computer, and your Western Student Email account
- Open the course titled “Student Readiness Training” to begin.