- A diagnostic statement identifying the disability, the date of the current diagnostic evaluation, and the date of the original diagnosis.
- A description of the diagnostic criteria and/or diagnostic test used. Scores must be included if applicable.
- A description of the current functional impact of the disability.
- Treatments, medications, assistive devices/services currently prescribed or in use.
- A description of the expected progression or stability of the impact of the disability over time.
- A history of previous accommodations and auxiliary aides and their impact.
- The credentials of the diagnosing professional(s).