As a student at Western, you'll get the essential training you need to build a better career—and make a better life! And, we'll be here to support you every step of the way!
Oct. 11, 2023
La Crosse Campus:
319 7th Street North
Join us at our Fall Open House to check out campus, connect with instructors and other staff, learn about how our 100+ programs will get you on track for your career, and discover your transfer possibilities to four-year universities! The $30 application fee will be waived at this event!
We ask that you register ahead of time, but walk-ins are welcome.
Apply to Western FREE
Fill out an application at the open house and you won’t have to pay the standard $30 application fee!
Attend our Open House to:
- Learn more about our 100+ flexible and affordable programs!
- Meet instructors and staff that want you to succeed.
- Explore services that are free for all students: Access Services, Academic Support, The SPACE (Student Place of Action, Culture, & Empowerment), etc.
- Have a chance to win a $500 scholarship to be used at Western!
- Discover your transfer possibilities! Many regional four-year universities accept Western credits as the foundation to a bachelor's degree. Talk with representatives from these universities:
- Grand Canyon University
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Upper Iowa University
- Viterbo University
- Winona State University
Have a chance to win a $500 scholarship to be used at Western!
Get a jump-start on your financial aid!
If you need financial aid, you’ll need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We’ll have financial aid staff available at the La Crosse campus only during the Fall Open House.
Please note: The FAFSA is getting a makeover this year! We can assist with filing the 2023-2024 FAFSA for students starting at Western in Spring or Summer 2024. If you are starting at Western in Fall 2024 we can answer any questions and assist you in creating your FSA ID which will be used to sign your FAFSA when it is available for filing! To file the 2023-24 FAFSA you will need to bring your 2021 tax information (including W-2 forms). For additional information on financial aid, contact Financial Aid Resources and Planning Services.