Western students and the community are invited to obtain free professional business attire during our Suits for Success distribution event. The event will also have resources and information to help job seekers. Stop by from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. on March 8.
Western is collecting professional business attire for men and women until Feb. 28. Donations assist community members in obtaining professional business attire. Donation boxes are located around campus for collecting gently used professional clothing and accessories. The donation locations are on the La Crosse campus:
- Learner Support Center - Academic Resource Center Room 122
- Business Education Center Office - Business Education Center Room 105
- Multicultural Affairs Office - Academic Resource Center Room 232
- Student Union Donation Box - Next to the ATM
- Welcome Center Front Desk
For men, we are collecting suits, shoes, shirts, belts, dress pants, brief cases, ties, and other professional clothing items. For women, we are collecting blouses, sweaters, slacks, shoes (closed toe), jackets, skirts, dresses, and other professional clothing items.
Contact Community Engagement with questions about the event and/or donating - email@example.com or 608-789-4798.