Thursday, August 29, 2019
Integrated Technology Center, room 102
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Financial Aid advisors will be available to assist with the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
We recommend students bring the following information.
- FSA ID (If previously created)
- Social Security number (or Alien Registration for non-U.S. citizens)
- 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2’s and other records of money earned or received.
- A recent bank statement and recent record of investments (if applicable)
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need the above information for your parents including date of birth and date of marital status.